Expert Hydraulic Cylinder Shop In Houston, TX.
The Industries Best 2-Year Warranty Included On All Repairs.
Free Pickup & Delivery within’ 350-miles!
Hydraulic Cylinder Repair.
Looking for a quote? Get a risk free assessment minutes! Average response time is 5-10 minutes.
Alternatively, you can call us to get started, we have expert repair technicians available 24/7. (832) 800-7608
Hydraulic Cylinder Repair Shop In Houston, TX
Ross Hydraulics is a full-service machine shop that specializes in hydraulic equipment repair. We’ve been serving the industry with fast, reliable repairs over 25+ years. Our team has endless experience in rebuilding all types and brands of hydraulic cylinders. No job is too big, or too small.
2-Year Warranty Included On All Cylinder Rebuilds
Our industry leading 2-year warranty is unmatchable. We’re able to provide our customers with this warranty because our repair process, tolerances, and experience tops all other competition. No other shop can guarantee their work will last as long as ours, or perform as efficient.
Hard Chrome Plating & Electroless Nickel Plating Done In-House.
Our team is laser-focused on providing you the quickest possible turnaround time. To achieve this we’ve eliminated all middlemen. All of our machining, plating, and grinding is done in our shop to ensure your cylinder is rebuilt on time. We’re ready to run three shifts, seven days a week to ensure your cylinder repair is done on your schedule, not ours!
We’ll Beat Any Competitors Quote By 10% Guaranteed.
We will beat any other shops quote by 10%. Just send us over their quote or invoice and we guarantee our price will be at least 10% lower. Also, on average we save our customers 60% from OEM’s cost of new or replacement!
Reasons To Consider Us.
- 2-year warranty on all repairs.
- Free pickup & delivery within’ 350 miles.
- Free Estimates
- Average of 60% savings
- We’ll beat any competitors pricing.
- Quickest turnaround time.
Hydraulic Cylinder Capabilities.
Below is a list of services that we offer our customers on hydraulic cylinders.
- On-site hydraulic cylinder repair
- On call 24/7
- New seal manufacturing for OEM or obsolete seals
- CNC & conventional machining
- Precision I.D + O.D grinding
- Vertical / horizontal boring
- Hard chrome and nickel plating
- TIR +/- 0.002 across all machinery
- Metal spray or metalizing (chrome oxide, SS, PVD, and more.
- Rod straightening (any size)
- High mirror finishing (polishing)
- Full test board capabilities.